£193.68 exc VAT
£232.42 inc VAT
Manufactured in Sheffield this tool is suitable for the removal and installation of the rear suspension bushes on Ford Fiesta/KA
Replacement Centre Threaded bar and Thrust Nut Assembly are available (Replacement Centre Screw: Part Number 2137 | Replacement thrust Nut Assembly: Part Number 2138).
Not to be used with an impact gun
- Manufactured in Sheffield.
- Suitable for the removal and installation of the rear suspension bushes on Ford Fiesta (1995-2002) and KA up to 2008
- The threaded bar and thrust nut assemble is manufactured from high tensile steel for strength and are available separately: Centre Screw Part No 2137 and replacement Nut assemble Part No 2138.
- NOT TO BE USED WITH AN AIR GUN.
- Adequate and appropriate lubricants to be used on threaded force screws and thrust bearing (Laser Tools Recommends Molybdenum Disulphide Grease (black drive shaft grease)